Located in Edmonton with offices in both Athabasca and Whitecourt to better serve your needs
Verhaeghe Law Office Lawyers
Edmonton Family Law, Edmonton Divorce Law, Edmonton Criminal Defense Law, Edmonton Real Estate, Edmonton Immigration Law, Wills & Estates and Corporate Law.
Looking for a lawyer? With locations in Athabasca, Edmonton, and Whitecourt, Verhaeghe Law Office is the law firm that knows the lay of the land and the legal landscape.
Verhaeghe Law Office was founded in the 1940s and has been providing cogent and clear legal advice to Albertans for over 70 years. A family-run business, when you deal with Verhaeghe Law Office, you know you’re getting the best in legal representation this province has to offer.
I Need a Lawyer. Can Verhaeghe Law Office Help?
We have an experienced and qualified team of lawyers with a wide variety of practice interests. Check out our team on our website for
Learn about the variety of law careers below.
Choose what education level that best describes you:
Featured Law School:
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Liberties
- Gay and Lesbian Rights
- Voting Rights
- Human Rights
- Traffic Ticket
- DUI DWI
- Aggravated DUI
- Commercial DUI Regulations
- Drunk Biking
- Felony DUI
- Workers’ compensation
- Termination of employment
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace safety
- Wage and overtime standards
- Privacy rights
- Discrimination against employees based on age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, marital status, medical conditions, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Employee benefits like leaves of absence and retirement plans
- Living Wills
- Employment Business Citizenship
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Military Law Basics
- Back, Knee, Shoulder, Head Injury
- Hearing Loss
- Occupational Disease
- Repetitive Stress Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrom
- Burn Injury
- Chronic Pain
- Respiratory Illness
- Depression, Anxiety, Mental
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Centre Hall attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be