The first link listed above contains the full panel-body of the Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 in one document. It is not official and is provided for your convenience. The second and third links contain the official certified full panel-body of the law.
Note: The panel-body is searchable within each PDF file. Use ‘CTR + F’ on your keyboard. If you are looking for a specific page, try to enter just the page number into the search box within the PDF. To save a copy of a PDF to your computer, right click your mouse and select ‘save link as’ then click the ‘save’ button.
Regulations & Guidance
- Learn how HHS is taking regulatory action to help patients access insurance and care.
- Use the search tool available at Regulations.gov to view current law regulations and submit public comments.
- For information on regulations on the day they are issued, visit the Federal Register’s Public Inspection Desk (See Special Filing or Regular Filing) or the enhanced Public Inspection website.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is responsible for tax provisions of the current law that will be implemented during the next several years. A list of these provisions now in effect, and additional information soon to be added, can be found at www.irs.gov.
- The Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) oversees the implementation of current law provisions that are related to private health insurance. Detailed technical and regulatory information on the health care law can be found at cciio.cms.gov (See Regulations & Guidance section).