Table of Contents
Top Score Record Show presents the
6th Annual EFS
72 Hour Music Video Competition
We regretfully must add this year’s 72-Hour Music Video Competition to the long list of cancellations and closures this spring. With so much uncertainty about what the world may look like in April, we are unable to confidently plan a safe and inclusive event. If you have registered as a filmmaker, your fees have been refunded to your original payment method.
We hope you’ll join us for the 72-Hour Horror Film Competition this fall. Until then, stay safe and healthy, and we’ll see you on the flip.
-Eugene Film Society
EFS events include the 72 Hour Music Video Competition, the 72 Hour Horror Film Competition & All Hallows Eugene, the Screening & Social, and various screenings in the Eugene area, including summer film series in Kesey Square, co-presented by the City of Eugene, Cultural Services.
The Eugene Film Society is proud to have the following individuals currently serving on the Board of Directors:
- Edward Schiessl – Co-owner, Broadway Metro Cinema
- Kate Sullivan – Faculty, Lane Community College
- Lesli Larson – Creative Director, Archival Clothing
- Liz Martin – Operations Manager, IRIS Educational Media
- Andre Sirois – Faculty, University of Oregon Cinema Studies Program
We are also grateful to our former Board Members for their contribution:
- Brian Hebb – Co-owner, Cowfish
- Thomas Pettus-Czar – Co-owner, The Barn Light
- Evangeline Laroque – Co-owner, Brainchildz Productions
- Joshua Purvis (former EFS Executive Director)