Thank you for visiting the NALS website!
The North American Lily Society (NALS) was organized in 1947 to promote interest in the genus Lilium. The society has active members from almost every state and province in North America, as well as from many countries around the world.
NALS members enjoy:
- Four color Quarterly Bulletins, covering culture, lilium species, growing from seed, propagation, and hybridization. For more information, please visit our Publications page.
- A seed exchange, offering seed from lilium species and hybrids from around the world.
- An annual meeting and lily show, where you can see fabulous lilies, attend educational seminars, and meet like-minded lily enthusiasts.
- NALS also maintains a lending library for member use, funds Lilium research through its Research Trust, and conducts an annual lily popularity poll to identify varieties that perform well for members.
- The dues structure and additional benefits of membership are found on the Membership Page.
Thank you for visiting the NALS Website. We hope to count you among our network of friends!